To ensure the safety of all our resident guests we ask that you abide by the following terms:
- Boarding rates are charged per day plus GST (if any), and include the day of arrival and the day of departure regardless of pickup time.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- For summer holiday bookings between 18 December and the 18 January a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure you're booking. Also, a daily room surcharge of $2.50 applies.
- Many cats have dietary issues, so instead of increasing boarding rates we just ask you supply your own cat food for their entire stay.
- Full payment must be made prior to arrival. You can make Visa/Mastercard Credit/Debit card payment by clicking on the PAY NOW button in your booking confirmation email or through your Customer Profile page. Login using your email.
- All cats must be vaccinated for the cat flu every year and their vaccination booklet must be given upon arrival unless previously noted. If sharing the communal room, the annual combined vaccination must also be done.
- If we are unable to get a hold of you first, and we believe it's in the best interest of your cat's health, we will take them to the vet and charge back the veterinarian cost plus our $35 fee to you.
- It is recommended that your cat(s) have regular flea and worm treatments. Should we feel your cat(s) are experiencing discomfort we reserve the right to treat your cats and pass on the $15 cost of flea or worm treatment.
- Cancelled bookings will receive credit (less the deposit) to be used within 12 months. Alternatively, at our sole discretion, we may refund the remaining credit less a $30 admin fee.
- No refunds on early departures of 3 days or less.
- For early departures greater than 3 days we will provide a credit to be used within 12 months.
- For long term stays greater than 30 days we require one months payment prior to arrival and subsequent bank deposits every 30 days in advance.
- Your consent must be given to release your cat(s) to another party.
- Full care and attention is given to every cat in our care. However, we do not accept any liability for illness, disease, accident or death of any cat(s).
- We reserve the right to use photos and videos taken of your cat(s) to promote the Deloraine Cattery through social media and other marketing related materials.
- Peak times include the December - January holiday period (18th December - 18th January), School Holidays and Statutory Holidays (i.e. Labour weekend, Easter weekend).
- Any outstanding payment must be made within 14 days from pickup of your cat. You will be sent an automated payment reminder the day of checkout. If we have not heard from you within 14 days to discuss payment options your debt will be forwarded to a debt collection agency. Any debt recovery costs will be added to the outstanding payment.
- All prices are plus GST (if any).
Our Bank Details
You can make a deposit in to our ANZ Bank Account 06-0493-0529788-00 in the name of Deloraine Cattery.
Please use your invoice number, cats name and your date of check-in as reference.