Our indoor rooms are great for kittens or cats that prefer to be on their own. Each room has cosy beds, two levels and a chair or climbing frame. These rooms have no outdoor areas attached, but the windows open in the end two rooms and the sun shines through the three large windows which all 8 rooms enjoy. The indoor rooms are suitable for up to two cats sharing or for short term stays.
We clean their rooms each day in the morning, wiping all surfaces, changing litter trays and food dishes, sweeping and mopping. While we're cleaning our resident's room they're able to go for a walk in the secure area saying "Hello" to all the other resident guests. We feed our resident guests twice daily and are happy to administer any medicines at an additional charge.
Take a Virtual tour of our Indoor Rooms
8 Indoor Rooms
We have 8 Indoor Rooms available. Suitable for up to 2 cats sharing from the same family. Included in the daily rate is high quality veterinarian and breeder recommended Royal Canin’s dry food from the Feline Health and Nutrition range. We also provide fresh kitty litter each day and all rooms are cleaned daily. All our resident guests will be treated like one of the family receiving lots of play time attention and cuddles. Rates are charged per night and are GST exclusive unless stated otherwise. We've even put together a special welcome pack just for you! You'll receive a combination of goodies we hope you'll find useful.
- $13.00 one cat in a private indoor room
- $11.00 each cat sharing a private indoor room
- 5% loyalty discount applies after 15 days stay
- 10% loyalty discount applies after 30 days stay
- $0.50 daily discount per cat for supplying your own food
Not valid with any other offer or at peak times:
- 10% prompt-payment discount applies only to the room rate if bank transfer is made upon receipt of your email invoice.
- Or if you are Northland District Health Board staff you receive 15% discount off the room rate only if bank transfer made upon receipt of your email invoice.
Peak times include Christmas and New Years holiday period (20th December - 20th January), School Holidays and Statutory Holidays (i.e. Labour weekend, Easter weekend). See Terms and Conditions for more information.